JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Parental Controls on my phone

(Topic created: 05-19-2023 08:40 AM)
Tumbiolo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Why is Samsung Parental Controls suddenly on my phone, it's in my Samsung account listed in there.

Also I found Googles Family Link which it won't let me even open it
I want the Parental Control stuff off my phone!!!
This is my choice, I'm over 21 years old and I purchased this phone! 
Can anybody tell me if they have same issue and if u were able to uninstall or is someone have access to my device without permission!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Tumbiolo Those are just system apps installed by the OS on your phone. It does not mean that anyone else has access nor control. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
wheredoisleep
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh my God I've been trying to get that off for almost a year it seems like with Google just looking at the app in the playstore means download
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@Tumbiolo Those are just system apps installed by the OS on your phone. It does not mean that anyone else has access nor control. 

Tumbiolo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I appreciate the response! I also followed u cause u seem to be very knowledgeable
0 Likes
WyrdGary
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

If you do some googling, you can find out how to use android debugging(ADB).  ADB will give you the ability to remove system apps, do so at your own risk.  I removed parental controls, digital well-being and a slew of other apps.  Like you, I am over 21 and don't need an app to tell me I can't use my device that I paid over 1K for!  Leave your parental stuff for the people that actually want it.