JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Font Colors in Messages

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 11:48 AM)
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung can we get an option in one of your future updates to change the default (white) font color in Samsung's default messaging app.. It's not asking too much. Your latest devices come loaded with all these fancy features one small tweak would break APPLES bank unless they beat you to it.....

3 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Stating the obvious here, but as of the S22 line, the default messaging app is Google Messages 👍
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I prefer using Samsung's messaging app and keyboard bcuz of the constant buffering with RCS feature in Google's app and often times I receive 'message not sent errors. I don't have this issue with Samsung's messaging app. My wifi is not the issue as I'm using 5g gigabyte connection from Verizon.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.