JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra S-Pen constantly disconnecting when removing from phone

(Topic created: 03-20-2022 11:16 AM)
userEPdIKPwU32
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Is anyone else having issues with their S-Pen constantly disconnecting from their S22 Ultra and requiring pairing almost every time you remove the S-Pen from its slot? 

I would say my S-Pen requires reconnection 3/5 times I use it. I'm going from a Note 9 and I rarely had any issues with my S-Pen disconnecting and needing reconnecting. 
8 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Check to see if you have it set to stay connected in Main Settings scroll down to Advanced Features and then down to S-Pen  and toggle on Keep S pen connected 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userEPdIKPwU32
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It seems like it worked. It disconnected one once after togglingthe option, but i think the stettings were still adjusting. However, it hasnt disconnected since. Thank you!
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Yeah i think thats a new setting since I didn't have it on my Note 20 Happy it was able to fix the issue if you have any other questions feel free to ask 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
JimKidd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes. I've tried several different things. It looks like a common problem. Maybe they'll get it fixed soon
JimKidd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
And mine has not been connected once. Just won't do it.
0 Likes
eowall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue here, S Pen just disconnected on my S 22 Ultra. Tried the fixes suggested by Samsung in this thread but it Won't reconnect 👎
MecoAnimals
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't have a "keep connected" option. 😞
pdeezy3000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm literally on the phone with T-Mobile and Samsung, right now! They're walking me through all the steps I did on my own and it's still not connecting!
0 Likes