Original topic:

Galaxy S22 does/doesn't connect to bluetooth in my car

(Topic created: 08-04-2022 06:36 PM)
userCUYaACa0XU
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't seen to get this issue figured out totally. Can someone help! Has anyone had this situation happen between their car and phone?
3 Replies
wow10
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Just keep trying
0 Likes
Jacobbbb
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
My thought is it's an issue with the car. I've I've had this issue with 2 different generation of samsungs and it took forever to connect. Even with my mother's iPhone didn't connect well.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

Ways To Fix Bluetooth issue on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra-

Turn Bluetooth ON/OFF
Apparently, this is the foremost troubleshooting method that you can do to fix Bluetooth issue on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra. What this does is kickstart Bluetooth in case it failed to turn ON the first time around.

Roll down the Notification Panel.
Locate the Bluetooth icon on the Quick Settings section and long-press on it to access it.
Turn OFF the Bluetooth (assuming that it was turned ON the first time around).
Repeat “previous step” several times and then, leave it to the ON position and check the issue has been resolved or not.

Forget and Re-pair
You were unable to connect to a Bluetooth device either the first time or if it has previously been paired but isn’t pairing now. Turns out re-pairing the device can help. Of course, when you want to re-pair the Bluetooth device, you need to unpair or forget the device.

Proceed to the Bluetooth settings on your Samsung Galaxy S22 series smartphone.
Long-press on the paired connection you want to remove or tap on the gear or three vertically stacked dots for ‘More options’ and select ‘Unpair’.
Wait for a few seconds.
Go to Bluetooth and search for the device you want to pair.
Once you get the device listed, tap on it to pair and click on “Pair” or any option in affirmative on the recipient device if asked.

Fix: Samsung S22/S22 Plus Not Turning On

Will Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Plus Get Android 13 (One UI 5.0) Update?

Clear Bluetooth cache
This is recommended by Samsung itself wherein clearing Bluetooth’s cache on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra can do wonders. Here’s how you can do it.

First up, navigate to the Settings app and proceed to Apps.
Now, click on the Sort icon and select “Show system apps”.
You need to find Bluetooth now and once you find it, tap on it, proceed to the Storage section.
Locate “Clear Data” and tap on it. Confirm by hitting the “OK” button and that should do the trick.
Note that you will have to reconnect to the Bluetooth device you wish to connect, which is basically how the unpair and pair method works.
Toggle Airplane Mode
Fix: Bluetooth issue on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra

Airplane mode will temporarily cut off any external connection and that includes Bluetooth as well. Since you are struggling with Bluetooth not working or not connecting, try toggling airplane mode which should do the trick. Here’s how you can do it.

First up, drag down the notification panel and tap on the ‘Airplane Mode’ icon. This will engage it.
Wait for a few moments.
Disable it.
Check if Bluetooth is working on your system or not.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Likes