Original topic:

Galaxy S22 screen & keyboard jumps up and down on it's own.Is there a fix for it

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 11:22 PM)
userQBhZMVJCN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Galaxy S22 screen & keyboard jumps up and down on it's own.Is there a fix for this?
9 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Can you explain in a little more detail? Exactly what is happening?
0 Likes
userQBhZMVJCN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
While I'm reading on a website, when I scroll to read, the article I'm reading jumps back up to the top so I have to scroll again. It does this over and over. Also while texting, the keyboard pops up randomly after I've sent my text. It also pops up while I'm trying to fill out a form online which completely screws up my typing.
userQBhZMVJCN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
While I'm reading on a website, when I scroll to read, the article I'm reading jumps back up to the top so I have to scroll again. It does this over and over. Also while texting, the keyboard pops up randomly after I've sent my text. It also pops up while I'm trying to fill out a form online which completely screws up my typing.
userQBhZMVJCN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Can you help with this problem?
AngelaK3477
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I got this phone on September 28th and it started doing everything your talking about immediately and they are STILL giving me the run around about it...and I honestly don't want another S22 if it's going to do the same thing...I swear this is the most unnerving thing I have ever had to put up with in my life...but every phone from one or two models before s10 to all s after the s22 seem to also have problems with the display but not like these or haven't said publically anyway that I can find  so it's like I can't go back or forward I'm just stuck with this s22...and I have been on the phone with them for over 6 hours 4-5 times since then...and nothing has been done...nothing but empty promises and always how they "understand my frustration" and THAT sets me off it seems before I have even begun to start over from the very first day and that alone tells you they didn't do anything but talk to themselves for themselves for the last 6 hours and wasted my time AGAIN....and they don't understand what you mean by jump or display is off center to the left...or mine is also like that and jumps to the top or the bottom it literally has a mind of its own...it's not a constant thing  either it's what it wants and when it wants which is ALWAYS at the worst possible time and my keyboard drops down and the cursor doesn't stay in the box either even when the box is there...

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Similar issues and it's infuriating! I remembered the same thing happening about 2 years ago and just found that thread, which went on for over a year and was marked "resolved" for absolutely no reason. Samsungs only comment (and the least surprising thing I've ever typed) was a question along the lines of "can you please elaborate more on the issue?" Three pages of comments. 🤬
0 Likes
AngelaK3477
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Having the exact same problems ever since I got this phone in October and NOTHING makes this stop and I cannot find or get any solutions from ANYWHERE or ANYONE since it's infuriating as well...and Verizon wants me to pay for a new phone and that's NOT going to happen!!

userQBhZMVJCN4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
If the S22 does this, I'm sure the S23 will do the same thing.
0 Likes
jbugmom
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm texting and my whole screen hops and glitches, and I get all messed up. It's very time-consuming . I lose my place and then my thoughts . This needs to be fixed. Please.