Original topic:

Galaxy s22 ultra photos randomly disappearing, not going to trash?

(Topic created: 12-06-2022 11:16 AM)
Dillpickle22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Anyone else with a s22 ultra experiencing that all your photos are randomly disappearing only leaving a few and nothing in the trash folder? This is the second time this has happened to me at first I didn't think anything of it as I have my photos backed up with Google photos thank God If not then I would have lost of my pictures. But it keeps happening randomly, wasn't until the software update this started happening but nothing else disappears just all my photos.

4 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Check if your phone storage is full. If not it can be a software problem, or maybe it just saves to google photos, but highly unlikely
0 Likes
Dillpickle22
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone storage isn't even half full so it's not a storage issue. No Google photos is only set to backup my camera roll all my photos are stored in gallery by default but since the latest update it just keeps erasing my photos, and they aren't going to the trash folder so it's just like they vanished into thin air really strange honestly
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
You might wanna report it to Samsung or customer support. Also, don't forget to double-check all your albums as on the recent update you have the option to hide some albums and only show the more relevant ones.
0 Likes
thejudge33
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been hack or something else is runninging my phone ,from 4 this evening till midnight I had no controll of phone couldn't shut off ,or oppen things settings ,it's the 3rd or 4th thine in 7 days lost all pic also my phone is only 6 mon old something is rong with this phone , it's so scarry ,help !!
0 Likes