Original topic:

Galaxy store looks weird - has no settings option, no apps etc.m Also unusual error messages appearing on phone.

(Topic created: 11-08-2023 09:34 AM)
frank82
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I am unable to access any apps on the galaxy store and eventually did a factory reset as the phone started to behave eratically.  I now repeatedly get this error message 

0502C60A7800298420094290800006917352900900FFFFFFFFF0014

Purchased in Australia but I travel full time and use VPN often.  The phone has a OneSim card for calls and I am using Esim for data.  Contact with Samsung through the phone is difficult as I keep being told that service is not available in the country I am in.

This all started when tried to translate an email into English which I couldn't due because the Galaxy store wasn't available to me.  Screenshot_20231108_170420_Galaxy Store.jpg

This screenshot is the only page I have access to when I open the Galaxy store app.  I have contacted you by chat and the technician played around with the phone but was unable to help.  I have contacted Samsung twice now but they have not responded for a while. Please help

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh good the personal Identifiable information has been removed!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you! I'd be sad to see that the users phone ended up being cloned or being exposed and exploited by a malicious hacker. Thank you for your diligence!
Tcabam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Microsoft teams is having an issue that is the cause for the code error so please Uninstall teams and download google play version
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@frank82 It sounds like you outside the US. This discussion area is for Samsung US products and services. The users here might not be experiencing issues that are happening in other parts of the world. I suggest that you post in the discussion area for your geographical area. You can find it on https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

mocin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't been able to get into Google or my Gmail and other apps since August 16th. No idea why. Won't even let me change my password, even with the code I've been sent. I've tried everything. Can anyone here here help me please? Thank you
0 Likes