1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello I definitely understand how frustrating it is when something like that just disappears! If you are using a full screen app the navigation bar will automatically hide so that you can make the most of your screen. It will appear when you swipe down from the top of the screen.

If that doesn't work I would suggest clearing the cache of the device by following these steps

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys. When the device turns on and logo displays, release both keys. Use the Volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition, then press the Power key. Continue using the Volume and Power keys to confirm your choice if prompted.

If that doesn't help I would back up your data and try a factory reset by following these steps Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management.
Swipe to and tap Reset, then tap Factory data reset, and then review the information.
When you're ready, swipe to and tap Reset.
If you have a security lock set, you will be asked to enter the credentials.

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
What bar can you explain

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Rj
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
If I had a screenshot I could explain but I don't... there was a gray bar at bottom of screen when phone updated
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
It is the Navigation bar!
0 Likes
Rj
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh well it's gone ....hated that
0 Likes
S15221
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Happened to me too. PSSSSST off!

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello I definitely understand how frustrating it is when something like that just disappears! If you are using a full screen app the navigation bar will automatically hide so that you can make the most of your screen. It will appear when you swipe down from the top of the screen.

If that doesn't work I would suggest clearing the cache of the device by following these steps

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys. When the device turns on and logo displays, release both keys. Use the Volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition, then press the Power key. Continue using the Volume and Power keys to confirm your choice if prompted.

If that doesn't help I would back up your data and try a factory reset by following these steps Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management.
Swipe to and tap Reset, then tap Factory data reset, and then review the information.
When you're ready, swipe to and tap Reset.
If you have a security lock set, you will be asked to enter the credentials.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes