JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I send a video through link sharing?

(Topic created: 03-29-2022 06:47 PM)
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

How do you send a video thru link sharing on a S22 ultra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
So the quickest way I've found to do it is to select the video from your gallery, hit the share icon, hit quick share, then hit "share in an app", and then you can "copy link". You should get a notification saying sharing from cloud. Let me know if that helps.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Solution
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
So the quickest way I've found to do it is to select the video from your gallery, hit the share icon, hit quick share, then hit "share in an app", and then you can "copy link". You should get a notification saying sharing from cloud. Let me know if that helps.
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes that worked 😒.....I appreciate your help I don't understand why they would make it so many steps
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Awesome! Happy I was able to help! If it isn't too much to ask would you be able to accept my answer as a solution? I'm trying to get my name out here as a helpful and friendly face.
0 Likes
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Sure no problem you just have to tell me how to do that
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I think I figured it out
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are texting using the Samsung messages you can turn on link sharing and any thing you send will auto upload and create a link as well.
0 Likes
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
How ?
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
when you are selecting the media at the very bottom there is a toggle to use link sharingScreenshot_20220330-172022_Messages_17223_1648675222.jpg
0 Likes
userEKbElTHkLS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah that option doesn't come up for me,,,it did on the S20 but not on the s22
0 Likes