JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature to take a screenshot and was able to share it back?

(Topic created: 04-05-2022 02:17 PM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22

In some moments...years ago, when you take a screenshot and you were going to share it, the system give you automatically 2 options:

1, share the screenshot 
2, share the link where did you get or throw the screenshot.

This function is totally useful, please bring it again.
Thanks!!!
JUMP TO SOLUTION
36 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
That's the options

I give up, I will check if any permission denied but...I give upScreenshot_20220405-201603_Android System.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
It should work, I am not sure why you are having problems
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Make sure that you have Samsung link sharing installed https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.app.simplesharing
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't have it installed, I just did it
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
The app show an error and scratches
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Make sure that you have a default browser, after rebooting into recovery mode, and then clear the cache on the same recovery mode screen pick repair all apps, something is not set up correctly, I know that your are not a google fan but check your settings for Google under Google services
0 Likes
didimlr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have A32 5G and have been complaining loudly for the lack of a way to screenshot other than hard press the power button and the volume down button simultaneously. Finally, the last update helped by putting another option to screenshot under the share option of a website. And it offers many editing and sharing options as well when taking this route. The K51 i got for my niece has a button for screenshot on the bottom navigation bar, where home asnd back buttons are. I wish mine had that feature too.
0 Likes