JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to recover calendar after factory reset on my S22+?

(Topic created: 07-08-2022 03:26 AM)
userwdY0LPiRNr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I had to do a factory reset on my S22+ and lost my calendar. is there anyway to recover it? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You haven't provided enough information. However, am assuming that you're referring to the native Calendar app and associated entries. I'm further assuming that you're referring to the calendar entries that you have saved to your phone, and not a different calendar like Outlook or Google, where those entries sync with your device.

IF my assumptions are correct, AND you backed up your Calendar to Samsung Cloud, you can simply restore your calendar entries to your device from the Samsung Cloud app.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You haven't provided enough information. However, am assuming that you're referring to the native Calendar app and associated entries. I'm further assuming that you're referring to the calendar entries that you have saved to your phone, and not a different calendar like Outlook or Google, where those entries sync with your device.

IF my assumptions are correct, AND you backed up your Calendar to Samsung Cloud, you can simply restore your calendar entries to your device from the Samsung Cloud app.
userwdY0LPiRNr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for the info
0 Likes
xtreme_wond3r
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
@notforhire l can confirm that "solution" is correct.
0 Likes