JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to remove Sound Notifications App Icon

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 03:18 PM)
djdrd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

There is a icon that looks like person (like a completed Hangman character) that is in the bottom left corner of the home screen on my s22 ultra. When selected it goes to a page that says Welcome to Sound Notifications. The problem is this icon is inconveniently placed & its often opened by mistake. I was wondering if there's a way to delete from the home screen or at least move it to another spot.

Help, please?! 

0 Likes
7 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Go to settings > Accessibility > Installed apps > Voice access > turn off Voice Access shortcut.

djdrd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi MarvinG84,

That solution worked to a certain extent. This feature was listed in the Installed Apps section & all I had to do was select "off". Thanks for putting me on the right course!!!

Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
That's the accessibility icon, looks like a hangman stick figure, turn off and back to normal
Solution
Options
Galaxy S22
I use mine to magnify the screen. You can change its function. However, to remove it, just go to Settings / Accessibility / click on the top "Recommended for you" and select "turn off"Screenshot_20220727-225240_Accessibility.jpgScreenshot_20220727-225245_Accessibility.jpg
djdrd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks so much folks for your help. I was able to get it turned off & life is good.

You all have an awesome rest of the week!!!!!!

Options
Galaxy S22
Please mark the answer that helped resolve the issue as an accepted resolution, so that it may be archived and be easily found for others who have the same issue. Thanks!
djdrd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay, thanks