Original topic:

How to remove system apps like Facebook or Microsoft?

(Topic created: 11-01-2022 04:17 PM)
Jezoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I bought my s22 ultra unlock phone directly from Samsung to avoid seeing third-party apps, like Facebook (Meta), or Microsoft-related apps, or games apps as a system app. All apps are available in the Google play store; I don't know why Samsung installed some of these apps as system app..? 
How can I root my phone to remove them.?

0 Likes
11 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
What apps are they? You can't uninstall them?
0 Likes
Jezoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Meta (Facebook), has three systems apps. if you uninstall the Facebook Logo app, witch is possible, still you can't uninstall the other 3 system apps.
0 Likes
LiNknZeLdA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
If you figure out a way to root it let me know i want to too
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Just disable them. If try to gain root you will trip Knox
0 Likes
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
You root your phone you lose the warranty and IIRC, your Samsung account will be disabled.

You can however do a soft root using the android debug bridge connecting your phone. to a computer to remove them
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
In case you haven't noticed send Samsung Galaxy's don't have a bootloader so good luck with that ADB
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
That is patently false. Any digital device like smartphones and PCs use a bootloader to initiate the operating features of said devices.

How do you think system changes are made to software loading in the BIOS being initiated to use in thr operating systems ?
0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Find fast boot mode. Any galaxy here in America does not have the option for Bootloader. You can thanks snapdragon call com for that
0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
Correct. But here in America all galaxy s series the bootloader is unlockable no fast boot mode. There are some exploits u can use but I can't get into that on here
0 Likes