JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Image Clipping in Video Player

(Topic created: 05-28-2023 02:09 AM)
usertZ14wjSKrS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

When I'm in video player trying to fast forward and Rewind (drag my finger left to right), it keeps going into image clipping mode. It is very annoying. Is there a setting to disable image clipping during video playback?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't think there is an option to disable image clipping. For now, instead of touching and slowly swiping left or right which could tirgger the image clipper, you might need to touch and immediately swipe left or right until the time appears on the screen. After the time appears on the screen, you can now slowly swipe left or right or even hold the screen without triggering the image clipper.

View solution in context

3 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't know what if anything you could be doing wrong but I do not have this issue and tried my hardest to replicate your issue and I could not I couldn't even clip an image from the video while it was playing I had to actually pause the video first I then also put an image right where the slider is to fast forward and rewind paused it and still could not get your issue to replicate the only thing I can really think you could be doing is not having your finger right on the bar and maybe have your finger just a tad above or below the bar
0 Likes
usertZ14wjSKrS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

The video is paused and I'm not using the slider.  Samsung lets you swipe left and right in an infinite scroll where it's a few frames at a time by touching the screen and not the slider.  It's used like a shuffle wheel in a video editing bay.  I use it all the time and this newly enabled image clipping feature is interfering with it's function.  It's a paused video and slowly swiping left or right on the image, not the slider bar.

Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't think there is an option to disable image clipping. For now, instead of touching and slowly swiping left or right which could tirgger the image clipper, you might need to touch and immediately swipe left or right until the time appears on the screen. After the time appears on the screen, you can now slowly swipe left or right or even hold the screen without triggering the image clipper.