Original topic:

In need of a case recommendations for Samsung S22+

(Topic created: 10-19-2022 06:40 AM)
maskankwa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

So, I recently discarded my clear case, have the phone in sky blue. For a long time I only chose black phones, thought i need some change, kinda regret it now… But anyways, decided to change up the look, and also, would love some extra protection, as I already managed to crack 2 screen protectors since I got my phone. Maybe someone has some suggestions for cases that would hide away the pale blue color without making the phone a brick https://omegle.onl/?

9 Replies
ChaosSaber
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I use spigen for ultra but I have used it for most of my phones
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the S22 Ultra, in Red.  I use the Silicone case that Samsung sells, and I love it.  While it does not provide much protection, it does make the back less slippery, and I like how it does not add too much width or weight to the device.  Here is a link to the S22+ variant:

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-s22-plus-silicone-cover-black-ef-...

You can get it in different colors, but I linked the Black one as that seems to be what you desire.

0 Likes
user8eZkKUZbAy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Check youtube they have a lot of videos on phone cases. They rate them.
0 Likes
irvino
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Quadlock
0 Likes
Alan Alex
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I use the Torras case, feels great and comes with great quality stand
0 Likes
vwgtiron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the UAG kevlar. I love it.
0 Likes
Mimi69696913
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I got this screen protector for my s22 ultra, and I LOVE it. It has protected my screen from 2 falls of the table, a 6 year old.. Lol, the material that it's made of is fantastic. I got it on GEEK. SmartSelect_20221026_174900_Geek_1000000593_1666831740.jpg
0 Likes
Mimi69696913
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
And u should try to get a phone case at Amazon.
0 Likes
thomas_christy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Glass protectors always break so use a film protector just for scratch protection cause the phone screen is stronger and it can withstand the drop impact! I suggest this Gadgetshieldz screen protector that sticks well and can self-heal the scratches that occur on it. I've been using this for more than 6 months and the scratches disappear within a few hours so it is clean!

0 Likes