Original topic:

Internet Connectivity Consistancy Issues - Frequent Signal Drops

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 04:07 AM)
Sandeepa87
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi,

I'm using my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra for past one and half years (in the UK). From last week I'm facing a internet connection consistancy issue. Signal status changing from 5G/4G/E within every few seconds and suddently having no internect connectivity for several seconds even I have full bar signal strength.

I checked with my SIM provider too and signal status checks, all working fine and having full 5G coverage. 

I belive I'm facing this issue since last update, which I have sone on 28th January 2024.

I have tried network reset/access point reset/changing SIM slot/etc, with no success.

If anyone have a solution/advice, greatly appreciated.

Cheers..

8 Replies
SlushHog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here. I've done a factory reset as well.
I'm curious about a rollback to before the update
0 Likes
Amywho
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm facing the same issue.
0 Likes
JaisLyfe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I posted about in here about a week ago...BUT after dealing with this SAME issue for over a month, multiple tech support calls, multiple tech calls with my cell company, took it to an authorized dealer repair shop and right before doing a factory reset to reflash the phone and binary code he decided to change out my charging port as the SIM is located there...He figured something in that port must have gone bad amd when he changed it..worked like a charm. Try it Only cost me $109.00.
AmericanMade70
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

After purchasing a brand new Samsung S22 Ultra in August of 2022 within 2 weeks I kept getting the error "Not registered to a network".    I could not make or receive calls.  It took me 18 Verizon techs to trouble shoot the issue, 3 trips to different Verizon stores, 2 visits to the Samsung contracted community repair stores and 1 time having to send the phone in to Samsung itself.... only to be told that there was nothing wrong with the phone. 

After a 1.6yr battle with Samsung and a report to the Illinois States Attorney (which was no help despite a hand held device lemon law in Illinois) they finally agreed yesterday to a full refund.  I would have settled for a new replacement phone but Samsung rep kept refusing to that agreement.   I paid on this phone monthly the whole time and could never use it.  I had to buy a used phone in the meantime while I fought this Goliath of a company that does not give a S*** about its customers.   I even emailed all the top CEO's in every country about the issue and nobody responded. 

I own Samsung TV's and appliances but will NEVER EVER buy another one of their products.  They know there is an issue with this model and they have yet to address the issue and don't really care IMO because they are too big to go up against.              

DO NOT GIVE UP!!! See if your state has a handheld device lemon law and make a complaint with your States Attorney.   Google every Samsung CEO's email address and flood them with emails about this problem.   They know there is an issue but will not stop producing and selling this model.   They only care about the $$ you paid them for a broken phone

0 Likes
BellaOfTheBayou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone has not worked for almost a year
0 Likes
Members_Qq4wHoE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I've never had an issue with samsung until the update. I have no signal for some reason in the center of my city where I've always had strong signal on my s22 ultra. It's like I'm being forced to purchase a new phone when these things cost more than a half a band.

jamie8481
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here had been like this for 2 weeks now
rstaylor81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Same connection issue. Is it worth fighting this battle? Sounds like there is no fix and the best you might end up is a refund after 1.5 years of time and energy spent fighting with these crooks. I have already spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon, Samsung and other techs. They just keep doing the same stuff over and over to no avail. It's exhausting. When will the concept of customer service come back? It's a sad world we live in now when nobody will take responsibility. They are willing to forgo 10's of thousand of dollars from a loyal customer for decades to avoid eating a few hundred dollar and doing the right thing. All of my tvs have been Samsung for the last 25 years. My last 4 phones have been Samsung. I've had Samsung earbuds, computers, monitors, etc. I will never buy another Samsung product again after this scammy and crooked experience.  

0 Likes