JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to date stamp photos?

(Topic created: 07-01-2022 08:17 AM)
userIOcyvX01Ib
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Is there any way to turn on a date stamp so every picture you take has a date on the picture? I have a Galaxy A12 and Galaxy 22 Ultra.

I use my phone for work but have been questioned what day I took different pictures. I know I can right click on the photo to get the date but that is a lot of work as I take a lot of pictures of work done at different locations, multiple days, & each phase of a project.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately, there is no way to do a date watermark on a picture. You can do it manually through the gallery photo editor app.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Unfortunately, there is no way to do a date watermark on a picture. You can do it manually through the gallery photo editor app.
userIOcyvX01Ib
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. I figured that was the only way but wanted to make sure.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You can download Snapspeed by Google, open up the image and it allows text to be applied. After applying, the text can be dragged to any part of the image.
requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

It sounds like you are transferring the image files to a PC (hence the right-click mention). You may wish to try freeware IrfanView or similar software to batch process files to overlay the capture date pulled from exif data onto the images, and you might even be able to build this into a file import script to automate it.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
userIOcyvX01Ib
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. I will check that out.
0 Likes