userDqD5kReKrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

1. Camera lags alot for first 10 20 seconds

2. Phone's battery backup Is super bad

3. Charging speed is very very Poor takes 1.5 hours to charge

4. Sometimes phone stops recording videos and audio

5. Phone hears alot. It's even heating while writing this! 

And this is not limited to my deviceThere are literally 1000s of users out there having same and even more issues.

I've done everything. Like legit every single thing. The problems just never goes away Reset, Updatea, everything!

Kindly take this into the account for next software update.

Also my s10 used to last 8 10hrs more for the same usage so it's not about usage. There are alot of issues if you open redit you'll find 1000s of users complaining everyday.

KINDLY GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT THESE ISSUES. YOU SHOULDN'T SELL SUCH EXP PHONES IF YOU CAN'T MAKE SUCH SMALL THINGS RIGHT!!

Mine is Indian Variant Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus 5G Back SD. 

17 Replies
Tom6068
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
S22
0 Likes
userDqD5kReKrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Now this is happening idk why this hasn't become publicized. But again s10 lite had green tint issue even that was not publicized. 

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
If this is an S10 it's 3 years old your phone probably needs an upgrade. Get the right cord and enable super fast charging if it has it
The phone should have ram plus to give it more memory see if it has it
It's harder for phones that are older to work with newer updates. Which is why it's at the end of it's support line
Phones like the 21 up made it so they can work longer but a phone from 2019 lost the cut off date along with a 20
0 Likes
userDqD5kReKrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

S10 Worked smoother and without heating than my s22. S10 nerve showed me any issue I just got good buyback deal so I changed it 

Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
It might be the device I haven't had any issues with my 22 plus. No heating, no lag, battery lasts a day and a half
0 Likes
userDqD5kReKrB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Exynos? Also what's your avg SOT? Usage? 120hz? Aod? 

0 Likes
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Snapdragon
120HZ on
AOD off
My avg time is 4 hours. I have a tablet so my of my streaming is on there
My phone is social media, maps when needed, texting and calling
I also have Bluetooth on due to my galaxy watch
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
It's quite hot in India right now I believe the poster when he says the device has heating issues. I had no camera issues but lately in hot weather my phone did throttle very quickly in Texas weather.
0 Likes