Original topic:

Keyboard swiping bug... reloaded

(Topic created: 05-20-2022 03:01 AM)
McConnor
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I am referring to this post here which is marked as solved but definitly is not! Anwering there seems not possible - why is that?

I am having the exact same problem on my phone (S22, SM-S901B/DS, latest Firmware S901BXXS2AVDB)

All "solutions" proposed in the above thread did nothing to resolve the issue (which I reported via Member-APP including the logs). Checking the Panel it is reported as without problems.

Swiping any kind of serious text is very hard with this error. I am constantly correcting the short truncated nonsense words this error produces.

Is there a remedy in sight? This UXP is just not flagship-worthy... Thanks for help...

6 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I never found the source of the issue but my swiping issue went away but I think it was either something to do with grammarly or updating my touch screen firmware. I'm just glad it went away and I can properly use my keyboard now. This bug made me remove my tempered glass screen protector also to see if it was the issue but it wasn't so not only was the issue very frustrating it costed me some money as well $$$
0 Likes
toyeboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

How do you update touchscreen firmware?!

0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
0 Likes
uservbULGvKqRu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have this same issue and I don't understand how the first post about this issue was marked as resolved when the issue is clearly not resolved.

If anyone was able to actually resolve this issue please share how you managed to do that.

0 Likes
toyeboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have this same issue in my S22 ultra. It’s extremely frustrating. This phone isn’t as good as I was hoping, laggy camera as well. 

0 Likes
Javsdaboss
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That's my post I made you linked, idk if they locked it or what but it never let me change it to not resolved because that bs they said clearly didn't help whatsoever. Bug still present and was hoping June update would fix it but I've been reading people saying it still isn't fixed. Had to buy an extra phone because it ruined my phone experience. $1100 down the drain
0 Likes