Original topic:

Losing Connection With my Network

(Topic created: 04-12-2023 07:23 PM)
Lala5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My UltraS22 has been kicking me off my network, which means I can't make or receive phone calls, any suggestions, it works fine if I am on wifi 

5 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are having trouble with your mobile network connectivity, take your phone to your cellular provider, it's their problem.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Not always their problem, the phone can also have issues to where its kicking it off the network
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You can try restarting your phone or placing it in/out of airplane mode to see if that will reset your signal.
DrPhaQmann
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the same issue it's the phone at&t says everything on there end is fine. Also when I put my sim in another phone my sim works in that phone so I know it's not my sim card or a carrier issue. I've tryed putting the phone in airplane mode, doing a network reset and even a factory reset and it still doesn't work right
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! First and foremost I just want to welcome you to the community! It is a pleasure to have you here! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your device is not making or receiving phone calls off of Wi-Fi. If you have already tested your SIM in another device as well as spoke to your carrier, and you are still not able to receive or make calls with your device I would suggest having a certified technician take a look at the device if the SIM card is working in another device but not your own. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864. For service outside of the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html  I do apologize for any inconvenience.