JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Major Notification Problem !!

(Topic created: 02-15-2023 08:01 PM)
Tjsik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a huge issue with my notifications sound. When i receive a call or text notification. The voice comes out fast like and jumbled together you can't understand it. It has to be something I had installed or downloaded at some time I believe because I tend to mess around a lot with my phone. I even got a new phone another S22 Ultra and the problem still is there. 

Anyone have this issue before or has good advice I would greatly appreciate the help !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tjsik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
You were right ! I'm not sure how that happened but yeah my speed setting was way too fast. Thank you so much ! Now i can use my buds 2 pro again lol

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
xIEthanHuntIx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you use the Samsung, or google text to speech features. I believe it is this because it transfered when you switched phones. you may have accidentally adjusted the speed of the feature. Just search how to change the setting. I hope this helps.
Tjsik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Worth a shot. I'll look into that now I'll lyk, thanks
0 Likes
Solution
Tjsik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
You were right ! I'm not sure how that happened but yeah my speed setting was way too fast. Thank you so much ! Now i can use my buds 2 pro again lol
0 Likes
xIEthanHuntIx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
No problem at all. I am glad I was able to get your devices back to working order. If you ever have another problem just hit me up and I'll be happy to help. Also I apologize for the late response.