JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing reward card after updating to Samsung Wallet from Samsung Pay

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 05:32 PM)
cyw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I updated to Samsung wallet from Samsung pay.  Then found out I lost my reward card.  How do I get it back?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

So I uninstalled Samsung wallet then went into the play store and reinstalled Samsung pay. I then updated it to wallet and signed in.... It worked!

If your still isn't working try giving them a call at 1-844-726-7297.

View solution in context

10 Replies
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the same issue. Samsung support is looking into it. I'll update you when I get any more information.
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Are all of them missing, or just one?
Because all my membership cards were transferring over. Did you look to see if they placed any missing ones in a wrong category (IDs) in error?
0 Likes
cyw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The credit cards, giftcards got transferred. Just the rewards card missing.
0 Likes
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
For me.... The one credit card transferred over but it is asking me to activate it. When I try to activate it a get a error message. My rewards card doesn't show up at all and I get another error when I click on import rewards card. 😕
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Are you sure samsung wallet is updated? I've noticed samasung pay (and other apps as well) give error messages when they need to be updated. Also, are you signed into your samsung account both on your phone and in samsung pay? Have you changed your samsung account (email or password) since you originally signed into samsung pay?
Try signing out of samsung wallet and signing in again.
0 Likes
Solution
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

So I uninstalled Samsung wallet then went into the play store and reinstalled Samsung pay. I then updated it to wallet and signed in.... It worked!

If your still isn't working try giving them a call at 1-844-726-7297.

communityuser876
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I sill have this issue I lost my memberships Cards around 10 card or more I only left with 2 card and rest is gone
0 Likes
cyw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I uninstalled, reinstall Samsung pay. The rewards card is still missing. Got more credit cards back.
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you sign out of samsung wallet and sign back in? Make sure you sign in with the same email address AND password as your samsung account on your phone. If you've changed your password on your samsung account on your phone, you'll need to sign into samsung wallet with the new password.
0 Likes