Original topic:

Multiple issues with my S22 ultra

(Topic created: 11-04-2023 12:34 PM)
butter12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Not working freezing screen not responding to touches turning off super slow apps don't work properly volume sounds murcky over heats I've had it replaced 1 with a used replacement phone thanks I'm paying almost 1200 for a new phone it sucks then you send me a used replacement phone that has the same exact problems now I'm stuck with a phone that sucks a watch I don't use due to phone sucking and service on both because I've tried everything I've been told by Verizon Samsung everyone. Samsung I'll send you a trash bag with all my brand new worthless paper weights back I want a refund this is ridiculous I've had Samsung forever never again 

8 Replies
Dolger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I had an S22 Ultra and I didn't have those problems. Look into clearing up storage space, clean off any viruses, install software updates if available, restart your phone
butter12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've factory reset my phone 3times deleted everything I don't use power button with volume up cleared chea repaired apps turned off background data for most apps I have 4 virus apps on my phone I've done everything I keep my software up to date as well
Dolger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Then I would contact Samsung, two defective units in a row is unlikely but not impossible
butter12
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been told it's probably a software problem to factory reset my phone and not download anything extra or use my back up to restore my phone and see if that works then. I had a note 10+ that over heated like crazy and had some same problems I had to replace 3 times but once I got a good 1 it lasted me 5 atv accidents and crack screen and still works better then s22 ultra I would use it now but it's for tmoible
SuziC
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same problems with my phone. They told me to do a warranty exchange but I refuse to pay the extra for a phone that I don't like... Especially When I paid extra for the phone that I have already! I do not have a solution as of yet; besides restarting the phone to factory settings.
0 Likes
userKsTbXI0cNJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have had the same issues with my galaxy s22 ultra.  Verizon replaced it (free of charge) in January because it dropped off the network and I couldn't use it unless I was on wifi.  Today my brand new replacement went black.  I know that it is on because it is intermittently connected to my watch and it chimes when I plug it in to a charger.  I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon tier 2  and they can't fix. So they are replacing it, again.  However the phones are out of stock so they can't tell me when I will get a phone.  They will of course let me upgrade but I have to pay off this piece of junk first, which I can't afford to do right now.  So I am stuck paying  for a phone that I'm not even using

0 Likes
devanpeek
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I am in the same boat! Mine did the same by falling off the network (emergency calls only), had to battle Verizon for hours a day for a week to get them to send a replacement. The replacement will not hang up my calls, the volume/speaker function doesn't work correctly on videos/media... It plays out of the earpiece because it is in "active call" mode.  Samsung needs to recall this phone for the issues discussed all over the web. 

SkyKitti
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah I'm having all the same issues and I'm about to lose my mind fighting with this phone. Did you ever get it fixed?
0 Likes