Original topic:

My S22 ultra unlocked hasnt received the 6.1.1. update

(Topic created: Thursday)
Darkpikasso
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Good day to all..

I own a Samsung S22 ultra, unlocked for any network (Originally from AT&T), And i have checked about the update release of ONE UI 6.1.1. and havent received yet, my sim card is from another company, and got the last update 6.1 trougth smart switch, thinking reciving the same way the update but the smart switch dosen't get any update for my S22 ultra.

Theres any delays? or can i do it in antoher way? or have to wait more time for the update

Thank you everyone and the attention received.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Darkpikasso
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes.. i did get the upgrade from another place with changing the CSC, and on the case of s22 ultra or another s22 dosent says 6.1.1., still is sayung 6.1, but the download is for almost 3 gb and the new goodies.

Thanks for everybody

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Who was the s22ultra originally with before?
Darkpikasso
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Originally was AT&T

0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh do u have an at&The Sim card?
ChemoTherapy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks!
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
You're welcome and did u receive the update yet?
0 Likes
luisreyiii1311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I think there are no delays. I have three locked T Mobile s22 plus, and I got the update, but I still got the 6.1. It's weird. I can do some research and see what I can dig up.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
That's the update. I don't think it needs the xtra .1 added to it. It's nearly 3gigs in size. I got it the day it was officially rolled out in the EU & NA. It has long list of new features.
luisreyiii1311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I think you're right on that one.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah, I searched and found this from a few days ago even with a screenshot of the update details. It says 6.1.1 but my phone says 6.1 yet the screenshot matches my update details. šŸ¤·https://www.androidsage.com/2024/09/23/one-ui-6-1-1-global-rollout-for-galaxy-s22-plus-s22-ultra/