Original topic:

Need to improve the features in Camera

(Topic created: 11-13-2022 04:02 PM)
phuchome123
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Samsung, 👋

Hi One UI 5 development team, I appreciate the interesting features in the Camera app, and I have the following suggestions: 👇

1.png

Firstly, I want to lower the ISO as low as possible, but it wouldn't allow it, it's only as low as 50 on every lens. Meanwhile, the Wide lens can reach the lowest at 20, the Tele lens is 25, and the Ultra-Wide lens is 50. That's why I had to tweak the Exposure Value to get the ISO right as I wanted, this makes me feel that this "Pro" feature is no longer Pro. 🤔

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Secondly, (currently it only has NTSC standard, 30fps and 60fps, so...) I want to have an additional PAL option so that it is more suitable for countries that use this video format standard, for example in Vietnam, here we use 25fps and 50fps. 😄 Besides, it is also related to Shutter Speed, I need 1/25s and 1/50s, maybe even lower so that users can be creative, like 1/2s for example, this will be interesting much more flavorful! Also, when shooting at 24fps - Cinematic, I need shutter speeds of 1/24s and 1/48s, whereas the development team only allows 1/30s, 1/45s and 1/50s. 😂 I really don't understand what they're thinking, you're just doing it without any understanding of video technology and specialized knowledge of camera equipment. 🤗 Another small but also very annoying thing while recording is that when the battery level drops to 15%, the flash that I was on suddenly turns off, which makes me not have enough light to continue recording. So, could you lower this battery level to 5% to turn off the light or remove this limit, and I also want to adjust the flash intensity from 1 to 5. 😊

7.png

8.png

9.png

Finally, Hyperlapse should have 8K or higher resolution, not just UHD or FHD as usual, because it takes a certain amount of time (about a few seconds) to capture a frame. This makes me feel that the software is not taking advantage of the full potential of the hardware. 🙂

10.png

11.png

Thanks Samsung. 👍

Opens in new window
PDF Download
Word Download
Excel Download
PowerPoint Download
Document Download
1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.