JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Feature Request- Battery Health

(Topic created: 05-23-2022 01:38 PM)
userzbC3NRxlWI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I think a cool feature to add in Android 13 would be a battery health feature. As we know, all rechargeable batteries degrade over time with regular use. The battery health feature would help the user know how much the battery in their phone has degraded. Samsung could add this feature under the battery settings of device care and I think it would be a great addition!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

5 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Great idea Samsung!
Godsend
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have an edge panel widget that shows batter health but what's missing that I have on the note 10+ is the charge cycle counter which is a petty good indicator of wear.
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I think the s23. Maybe. A 7000mah. Just dreaming here
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh yaaa. Bring back the sd card
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.