Original topic:

No internet or sms / phone calls

(Topic created: 11-17-2023 09:32 PM)
userTLoaP6FI7p
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
For the whole year I have a problem with the cellular .
When connected no calls / sms and no internet.
Most of the time something went wrong when I am trying to select mobile service manually.

Samsung where is a feedback monitoring and quility ?
I filed multiple report most of them been marked as answered without data response provided
7 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Who is your carrier? Have you reached out and informed them that you've been having recurrent issues with calls, texts, and mobile data?
userTLoaP6FI7p
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Verizon. Yes. Also changed sim card to 5g reset network settings . Reset phone
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you happen to remember when this first occurred? Was it random, or after a system update?
userTLoaP6FI7p
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
At the beginning of the year.
Checked the reported issues and first been reported 1/15/23 I think it was after update
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S22
Very strange. Considering you have reset network settings, factory reset the device, and swapped SIMs, I recommend taking the device into a Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix, for further evaluation. Diagnostics are typically free. It's very possible that the OS just needs to be reflashed, but it could also be hardware related. They will be able to tell you what went wrong and offer you options to get your cell reception back to normal.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung
0 Likes
userTLoaP6FI7p
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It's was working fine with t mobile sim card when I was trying diff sim card. Looks like sw problem
0 Likes
moebetta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same things happening to me. I have a locked tmobile s22 ultra..been happening since October update . Without wifi my phone would be a paper weight
0 Likes