JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not getting verification texts after update

(Topic created: Tuesday)
LamarJackson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

After the new security update,I am not getting verification texts from various websites that require verification to my phone. Any ideas how to fix?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand the importance of getting these verification texts! The first thing I would suggest to do is to clear the cache of your device by following the below steps 

Turn off the device
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the device turns on
Press the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery mode
Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode
Use the Volume buttons to scroll to wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it
Press the Power button to select Reboot system now

If that doesn't work the next two things that I would suggest are to back up your data and do a factory data reset in case something needs to be reset in the software and also reach out to your service provider just in case there are any further troubleshooting they may have for not receiving verification texts!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand the importance of getting these verification texts! The first thing I would suggest to do is to clear the cache of your device by following the below steps 

Turn off the device
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the device turns on
Press the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery mode
Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode
Use the Volume buttons to scroll to wipe cache partition and press the Power button to select it
Press the Power button to select Reboot system now

If that doesn't work the next two things that I would suggest are to back up your data and do a factory data reset in case something needs to be reset in the software and also reach out to your service provider just in case there are any further troubleshooting they may have for not receiving verification texts!

0 Likes