Original topic:

Not happy with the Galaxy S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-05-2024 02:59 PM)
Busa Boss
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

It's apparent that you can't express your feelings or the truth on this forum or else they delete your comment. With that being said I will state this again. 

It is disgusting that Samsung is being this way. After sending out a software update and messing up the phone. They will not help fix. I have been through multiple phone calls and stores that tell me that the new update destroys the s22 ultra and that I have to pay for them to diagnose it and pay for the repair or pay for a new phone. With paying good money for a phone and having it a year and a half then it turns into a paperweight. Very disappointed. Samsung will not be receiving my vote for any product. Iphone here I come!!! 

20 Replies
chanel912
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
that's no fault of your own, and u still have to pay?
Busa Boss
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, even though it's no fault of mine. I still have to pay for a Samsung tech to do their diagnostic and then pay for repair or buy a new phone. My phone is only a year and half old. After dealing with this for several weeks now it's just disappointing that samsung won't hold themselves accountable. 

Options
Galaxy S22
A lot of times comments aren't being deleted. The mods combine them (if there are a lot of the same questions on the same topic)
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

It also depends on the tone of the post. If someone comes on posting in an offensive or derogatory manner, using profanity, it is against terms of service and would be removed.

Options
Galaxy S22
True
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been very lucky with my Samsung products over the years. I've never had any issues. But for people like you who are having problems because of something Samsung did, you should not be liable for any damages Samsung itself has caused. They should immediately send you a brand-new phone and apologize to you profusely. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. Those phones aren't cheap. I got the S24 Ultra back in March, and I will be paying for it for three years. I wish you the best of luck dealing with Samsung. I hope they do what is right.
Busa Boss
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you. I have been very loyal with samsung products from phones to appliances ( except for washer/dryer) and have had a few hiccups throughout the years but that's to be expected to a degree. I do feel that samsung is in the wrong with this considering I'm not the only having issues after software update but that's how it goes anymore. After numerous phone calls, talking to multiple people, and hours of trying to get this resolved, I have tossed in the towel and went to an iPhone. Thank you again for your kind words of support and hopefully they will start making it right with others.

Omar86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
That is some garbage...... To me it seems like they appease to a well known person or a mid to popular content creator/social whatever it's called but disregard others. Hope they fix your problem...... Not a good way samsung to diss ppl when it's ur problem that caused it in the first place.
aamahoney
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
What issues are you having? I've never had any problems after any updates.