Original topic:

Not seeing notification symbols after new update

(Topic created: 11-14-2022 12:33 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
Is anyone else having issues after the new update? I'm not seeing my notification symbols when I pull down to see them. They're just showing white circles. I'm also having issues when I turn my phone to landscape mode. When I turn my phone, the screen stays stuck in portrait mode. I've tried turning auto rotate on and off multiple times, but it still won't work. I've also restarted my phone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having trouble after this update?

15 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Here's my notification pull down screen so you can see what I mean Screenshot_20221114_151528_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
notforhire
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I assume you're referring to the One UI 5 update. After that large of an update, go ahead and wipe your cache partition and repair apps from the recovery screen. see if that helps.
Options
Galaxy S22
I did do that and the issues have continued. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the update or my phone or what. I appreciate the tip though
0 Likes
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
I gave up and finally did a backup then factory reset. So far so good. (Am also using beta version of Android System Webview)
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Ahh factory reset stresses me out. I hate going through that process. So the update messed up your phone too?

How did you backup your phone?
0 Likes
Jacobbbb
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Haven't had a single issue. Even on the beta it was basically flawless for me.
elfy65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I love my android Samsung phone, but i sure hate samsung internet.
I will have everything off n no apps running. I'll b on video chat n it turns my screen black . have to go thru close out completely to go back to call. R,i can not b on my phone, n the Internet pops open a screen. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it over rides everything I'm doing. I'm ready to change phones just so i don't have to deal with the Internet..I'm really **bleep** about this. N i just got a new phone n its worse on it.
Hopefully samsung has someone to fix this b cause its a big problem and i don't like others throwing stuff in my face n i definitely feel that what's happening to me...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been having a lot of issues with this s22. I've been using Samsung since the s7, but I've had nothing but problems with the s22. In the cold my speakers make a horrible crackling sound, the phones super glitchy, it will just shut off in the middle of use, etc etc. And now the recent update has only added to the problem. Idk what to do that this point.
You said you got a new phone, did samsung give you a new phone?
0 Likes
MsC27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
After my new updates. It's starting to ask me for my voicemail password and I don't remember it. How do I bypass this? How can I get to my voicemail messages?
0 Likes