Original topic:

October update changed phone charging to regular charging

(Topic created: 11-10-2023 04:51 PM)
thunder410
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
NO Fast or Super Fast charging!!! WHAT???
How can this be fixed??
Samsung FIX IT!!
I have a Samsung 22 plus
13 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a S23 Ultra and the charging is fine. You may want to contact support for this.
thunder410
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
yes thank you. I just figured out how to do that, lol.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't see your reply, so I will delete mine.
0 Likes
GregCapps
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
When you first plug in your phone, it will say fast charging or super fast. After that it will only say charging. But if you click on the notification it will show the actual charging speed. Screenshot_20231110_194913_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20231110_194923_Device care.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
@GregCapps I can confirm this as well!
0 Likes
thunder410
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
yes thanks, it not says fast or Super Fast anymore.In notification only says charging, it over an hour.
Before on Fast or Super Fast it was under an hour
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Go to your application screen and type "Fast charge" in the search on the top of the screen. Select on any of the results that are located in the settings folder. The option is still there, but for some reason, they removed the "More Battery Settings" option from the Battery Settings screen. But this way works and is just as fast. Screenshot_20231110_210254_Finder.jpg
thunder410
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
oki did that.fast and Super is all on battery processing speed is maximum.
0 Likes
GregCapps
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
It seems though after the one ui6 update, the different charging toggles have been consolidated. There used to be a toggle for super fast charging, but now there's just one for fast charging and fast wireless charging. Screenshot_20231111_200345_Device care.jpg