Overall a very smoother experience compared to One UI 4. But couple of issues I’ve noticed so far that needs to be fixed. On the upcoming updates.
1. Lockscreen clock size goes back to default after reboot. Please fix
2.Camera app opening/closing still not as fluid, still needs improvement.
3.Lift to wake seems to be slower. Please fix
4. There’s quite a standby battery drain. Please fix.
5. Please enlarge the size of control panel buttons. They got smaller which looks awful.
6. Please remove the unnecessary persistent system notifications in the notifcation panel. Like the charging for example, too redundant.
7. Please improve the wake up and lock screen transition animation.
8.Please improve RAM management ang lower default system storage usage.
9. Please Add camera flash when camera timer is used.
10. Please remove the big icon transition when opening an app for the first time in the homescreen.
11. Please make the indicator icons in the system bar condensed. For example the signal bar, if dual sim is used just put it on top of the other. For a much cleaner look. Also battery percentage inside the battery icon. take this for example.
I’ll add more suggestions and bug reports in the future. Hoping this issues will get fixed. Thank you.