JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6 update Disappeared the option to make the APP drawer scroll VERTICALLY

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 12:04 PM)
Sy00365
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Installed the new OS, One UI 6 seems ok, mostly loving it, BUT, my app drawer won't allow me to scroll through the icons vertically anymore. I made sure that all my apps, including GOOD LOCK, and HOME UP, were up to date, and restarted the phone for good measure. It's an S22+, if that's relevant. The option to switch to the vertical app drawer was always contingent upon having GOOD LOCK, and accessing the option inside the HOME UP add-on. The option seems to have just disappeared. Any insight is appreciated...

PS- I've also lost the ability to "Stack" the pages on the "Recent's" menu. In the TASK CHANGER settings, I've still got the "list" and "grid" options to choose from, BUT, the "stack" , "vertical list" , and "slim list" toggles are Un-highlighted and not able to be selected. Any advice here is also appreciated, as I miss my "stack" 🥺

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
From my understanding, these features will be added back to the HomeUp module at some point. But something about OneUi 6 was giving the devs difficulty, so they released a partially compatible update for now. Hopefully it's fixed soon

View solution in context

6 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Instead of just posting you should first search since this has already been posted about with no fix because people also don't know how to read 1700867143034.jpg
Sy00365
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Sooooo, 2 things;
1. While we sympathize and regret your small "D" dilemma , and victim of bullying situation, it still doesn't justify becoming a keyboard warrior. I mean, if ur weak in everything else, be yourself here as well .

2. When attempting to be sarcastic, one should take care to point out, or at least suggest whatever ability/achievement one possesses to warrant one's snarky comment. Merely pointing out how another, didn't notice some fine print that you did, isn't sufficient. While this says something about your observation in the matter, rudely pointing it out says much more about the inferiority complex you suffer from, and your overall hatred towards what u see in the mirror. Also, before u reply with the trite, common, and rehearsed "come-backs" of denial, and/or projection, REMEMBER, u took the time to be mean, I merely responded in kind. Albeit with statistically probable facts based on your words.. js
Solution
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
From my understanding, these features will be added back to the HomeUp module at some point. But something about OneUi 6 was giving the devs difficulty, so they released a partially compatible update for now. Hopefully it's fixed soon
Sy00365
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yea, I'm seeing that now in the fine print on the apps description in the galaxy store. Thx
Pfryters
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

The stack is back on a current update. I'm very disappointed that the app drawer has disappeared from good Lock home up

Stylesnyf
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
The stack is back but the app list is still missing