JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Remove Roaming Advertise/Warning!

(Topic created: 02-13-2023 06:16 PM)
Hybra
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I almost crash today for that "Attention Roaming data use" pop-up... is very annoying and dangerous because it is a potential distractor while driving using GPS also it can cancel audio and recordings when it appears...
please add an option to disable it before someone die for it...

I KNOW THAT I'M USING  ROMING DATA PLEASE STOP THAT POP-UP!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, Hybra, and welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, beyond turning off data roaming per the notification instructions, there is no setting that can be done to disable these notifications. You can, however, reach out to your carrier to see what they can do on their end, as data roaming is usually a carrier-type feature. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Db99
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Get rid of this popping up every hour

Screenshot_20230214_101411_Call settings.jpg

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, Hybra, and welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, beyond turning off data roaming per the notification instructions, there is no setting that can be done to disable these notifications. You can, however, reach out to your carrier to see what they can do on their end, as data roaming is usually a carrier-type feature. 

Hybra
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have to add that option is very dangerous, I reported that to my carrier and they just told me if would I change my phone for other of other brand...
This should be a red flag for you.
I'm really thinking about the change that they offer me.
Calicojoe
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hi I am also having an issue with this. Please fix it...it's been stressing me out.