Original topic:

Optimization restart

(Topic created: 11-28-2022 04:23 AM)
userdCPCHKefVp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
With this new update for S22, did Samsung take away the optimization restart? The setting where you can have your phone restart daily at a set time. If they took it away can they please put it back?? 
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes it's automatic. You can turn it off though
Yamialex224
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Which is why people are complaining. It does it at a time where it isn't good for them. Before we chose the time and most did it when they were sleeping. I have seen people say that it does it mid day or they missed alarms cause it did it
Staylow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
My email is the worst 😫 I sent them to spam and they're still coming in my regular in box! To many emails. Please fix emails.. Driving me nuts
0 Likes
Tisme2b
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, instead the phone will restart on its own if it feels it needs to. Supposedly it will do this when you're not using it. Many people are not happy about this change. I think it feels like it is something that has been taken out of our control. I think for Samsung, the routine restart of phones is unnecessary. Me, I have the optimization feature turned off so that I can decide when I want to restart my phone.
USER_5Bgdk5DevV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine is off as well, but my phone keeps restarting multiple times a day. Ugg
Tisme2b
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
You may want to go in the recovery menu and clear partician cache & repair apps. See if that helps. If your phone is restarting several times a day, then there is definitely something wrong.