Original topic:

Phone acting up since update

(Topic created: 11-23-2022 08:30 AM)
BigHarlee0928
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a galaxy s22 ultra and have received the latest Android update and ever since I get messages that repeatedly come in even after reading them, notifications do not come through all the time, constantly have to restart phone, it's a huge mess. Anyone else having issues? I've cleared the phones cache already. And I do not want to factory reset if i do not have to. 
7 Replies
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I hafata auto restart several times a day new update messing up phone horribly, please fix quickly!!
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you also tried the repair apps command in recovery mode? If you've tried everything just short of factory reset, then you may have to.

Traditionally, I've always factory reset my devices after jumping from one android version to the next and I've never had any issues with updates. GL!
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I will try agai. After the update, good idea. Just shy of factory reset, which really didn't wanna do . Thanks for luck! 🙏💚
userS8o8Fp3LV0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes! I keep receiving tons of news notifications and I can't get it to stop
0 Likes
BigHarlee0928
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I contacted Samsung and they put a ticket in for me to go to a service center in my area since I couldn't do half of the things they wanted me to with the phone. So we shall see what happens
userS8o8Fp3LV0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I went to my chrome app and turned off all notifications. That seems to be helping.... Settings-app notiffications- Chrone. Then I turned off all notifications in a couple of places. Maybe that will help?

Good luck with your ticket. This update has been very annoying
0 Likes
ds585
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Ever since my phone updated it's software, I don't get any notifications from apps that I used to. The only notifications I get are from Gmail and texts. I checked all my settings and everything shows notifications are allowed for my apps. Tried uninstalling apps and restarting my phone but no luck. It's really frustrating.
0 Likes