Original topic:

Photo changes after taking it s22 ultra

(Topic created: 06-03-2022 02:02 PM)
V4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I'm having a very strange issue with my photos on the s22 ultra. Sometimes, when I take a photo, it will look normal, even show the same photo in the gallery icon but then soon change to something that happened soon after the photo was taken. For example I took a picture of a kitten, and shortly after the photo the kitten meowed. I showed the photo to my girlfriend, gallery icon looked normal, and then my girlfriend asked me to send her the photo, when I went to send it, the photo changed to a picture of the kitten meowing! Again, I took the photo before the kitten meowed and even showed this photo to my girlfriend, then it changed!

I tried finding a setting but couldn't find anything. I tried googling but could only find this thread that I think may actually be related https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/Photos-turn-blurry-immediately-after-taking-them/td-p.... I followed the steps in that including resetting and clearing cache and I was able to eventually recreate the problem, so what is going on here?

2 Replies
smbj_1005
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Maybe your motion photo is on?
V4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Originally, I thought this as well. However, I see not extra features turned on and the new image completely replaces the old image, like a took another photo and deleted the old one.

0 Likes