Solved! Go to Solution.
I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. If it still does this while in safe mode, I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.
Send a message on Facebook
Send Message on Twitter
Send Message to Moderator
@lilrafeal09 could you have a filter applied by chance? To check:
- Open the Camera
- Is the Magic wand in upper right white? if not there is a filter applied.
- Turn turn the filter off, click the magic wand.
- Click whichever word is yellow (Filters, My filters, or Face).
- For Filters and My filters check the left most item, which is "Original".
- For Face, click the ON button to turn it off.
You could also try resetting the camera settings. Camera -> Gear -> Reset settings
Camera> Settings > Reset settings