JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please bring back Video Homescreen Wallpapers

(Topic created: 09-03-2022 05:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
We have these for the Lockscreen but not the Home Screen. Flossy Carter said we used to have them for the Home Screen and he wants them back as well. Please bring them back Samsung. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I would like to see what my old LG had a weather lockscreen. If it was raining or snowing it showed or if there was a storm
Bslate09
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I had this on my LG G3 from 2015!!!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@catloverplayer  Are you referring to live wallpapers If so 

Long Press on your Home screen and select Wallpaper and Styles then Click My Wallpapers and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select Live wallpaper 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Options
Galaxy S22
Live wallpapers only work for the lockscreen not the homescreen.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes