Original topic:

Problems with newest version of Samsung beta software v3

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 10:39 AM)
Robertjsisson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Just downloaded and installed to my s22ultra. V2 was working fine. On home pages, I had many apps categorized by use , with multiple apps in single folder , ie photography. Now, when I click on any folder with multiple program icons in it, it just goes to a Black screen and default back to the home screen.  In several instances, it gave me a error message to close or wait. When I would wait, nothing happens. If I then swipe up to access the app desired, often the app icon will not appear, however if I do a search for it, I am able to find and use it, just no icon shortcut. I've rebooted the phone numerous times, no difference. How can I revert back to the previous beta version, which worked fine for me? Or where can I find the newest beta to try to reinstall, even though the initial install said it installed successfully? Thanks. This is a very annoying problem. 
4 Replies
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
This is due an incompatibility between One UI 5 and HomeUp from GoodLock - uninstall HomeUp, wait for One UI 5 Beta 4, or wait for a HomeUp update. Next time, post your question in the Beta forums, and do a search beforehand - this has been posted at least ten times in the Beta forums.
Robertjsisson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok thanks. Did not see the beta category to post there.
0 Likes
Robertjsisson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What is the name of the Samsung app that Home up is in as I can only now search with the magnifying :magnifying_glass_tilted_left:
0 Likes
Robertjsisson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Great advice on this forum from blazeBark. Deleted and reinstalled goodlock and now all is working fine again.
0 Likes