JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Accidentally deleted every photo on phone.

(Topic created: 06-14-2023 03:00 PM)
Mickkk
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Does anyone know how to get all of my photos back? I accidentally deleted every image (and file) I had onr my phone. I tried to restore it all with apapps but they all say there is no files found. Dors anyone know what i can do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In samsung gallery click on three bars in the top left corner. Scroll down to trash and click recover all or the ones you want to keep

For files go to file explorer look for trash click on edit and recover the files you want

If that doesn't work you'll have to try a file restore software. Or if you have Google or Samsung Cloud backing on and backing up your photos and files you might be in luck

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In samsung gallery click on three bars in the top left corner. Scroll down to trash and click recover all or the ones you want to keep

For files go to file explorer look for trash click on edit and recover the files you want

If that doesn't work you'll have to try a file restore software. Or if you have Google or Samsung Cloud backing on and backing up your photos and files you might be in luck
Botsy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try something called
"Disk Digger Pro"
I hope it can help you.
0 Likes
Sarakinov89
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices