JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone still rings after answering

(Topic created: 06-01-2023 11:01 AM)
cronkllr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
So I have noticed the last week or so . When I answer my phone or even make a call when the other person answers , you can still hear the phone ringing in the background. 

As you can tell this is horid , and it seems the other party can hear it ringing after answering . 

I am using stock samsung phone caller app. Have cleared data and cache , phone is fully up to date. I am at a loss . I even hit clear network settings . 

My mobile network is set correctly and apn info
NannaB8267dogood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I am also having this problem I have the S22+ and GoogleFi, it is quite annoying, I love my pine and have had Samsung for years but may need to switch brands if this is not resolved soon
0 Likes
userLTvpCzUe5G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have the same issue with an S22 Ultra on GoogleFi.  This needs to be addressed, can't use my phone as a phone!

0 Likes
Members_0cB346E
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

S22 ultra on Google Fi, same problem 

0 Likes
Members_1KgZoxH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having the same problems on my S22.

0 Likes
Ije78
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

My samsung s22 continously ringing while on a call and speaking with someone. Even when I hang up to end the call, my samsung will not end the call. Because of this, I constantly reboot my phone as a way to end a call. 

Any expert advice on how to resolve this?
Options
Galaxy S22
There's a notification on the phone app to notify you that a call is still happening if you're not on mute it dings every few seconds or if your notification sound is a ring tone it will play that
0 Likes
Ije78
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I will look into that.
Thanks
0 Likes
jojo305
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Having same issues. Seems like there is no fix. I've tried several. It always comes back. The main one is when I call and the conversation ends, even though I hang up the phone doesnt hang up. I have to disconnect the mobile and wifi to hang up phone. I have wifi calling off. Edit: my phone is galaxy s23 ultra and service is google fi.
dellskin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

S21 and S22 Ultra, both on Google Fi, having same problem.

piotrIthink
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here, google fi ... s23 ultra , my wife has s22 ultra ... both our phones do this. Can't hang up , I have to turn off wifi and network . Phone keeps ringing after the person has hung up.