Original topic:

S 22 ultra problems

(Topic created: 07-22-2022 01:47 PM)
usery7TdyL8Inu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have just bought s 22 ultra and i have a lot of problems with it, wifi and 5 g doesn't always work, screen stuck and nothing happens, when i scrolling pages not moving smoothly. Bad. 

3 Replies
LJ65
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This S22 plus is the worst phone I have ever owned and I have only owned Samsung phones before with no problems. This one will not connect to my Wi-Fi in my home even though I'm sitting here with an ipad next to me which has a full signal.. I think this is the way they force consumers to go to unlimited data do unlimited data plans because because I can't connect to Wi-Fi and it was destroying My data. When is Samsung going to fix this issue?? It is not a problem with my home Wi-Fi. It is a Problem obviously with the phone. As I said my other devices are all fully connected to my home Wi-Fi.
Scottietek
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes my s22 ultra also,dial tones are short too and the update took out the optional long tone under the keypad settings. I've had samsung many yrs it may be time to switch to Apple also Apple has airbags, great for luggage and kid tracking.
0 Likes
EvB3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Same stuff happening here the smart select would pull text from a completely different area of the screen too. Samsung was cool about it and is sending another device
0 Likes