Original topic:

S22 , S22+ , S22U SERIES CAMERA RESOLUTION / QUALITY ISSUES

(Topic created: 08-21-2022 04:17 PM)
Options
Galaxy S22
Anyone else having camera resolution / quality issues on their devices ?  

My wife has S22 I have s22u and both seem to have to went S h i t with quality and resolution. We have tried different things force stopping app , clearing cache , trying pro mode and so much and yet the photos and videos come out like poop. 

Thankfully I have my iphone 13 Pro Max to take photo. But I don't know what's up with samsung the last 2 years.

They are definitely losing my faith in them here as of late 

19 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Example photo. Would have been amazing but it's complete poo poo20220821_063236_4594_1661077959.jpg
0 Likes
edm
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been having same issues on my s10. With more updates phone gets worse
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah my wife and I went fishing today and all the photos look sooo bad. Thankfully I took my iPhone 13 Pro Max so that saved the day
edm
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
What a sad day when we have to really on apple haha. I hope Samsung will get a hint
Options
Galaxy S22
I have always liked both. But I'm honest leaning towards apple more and more each year. Especially the last 2 years.
userCMSrL2N1HH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine too. All of a sudden after 2 updates it runs like trash. The battery dies quickly now..I think Samsung does thus as soon as the new phones come
edm
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Im sure that is right
0 Likes
edm
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah same. I just like to joke about the Apple vs Samsung fight. Although i do like android more csuse of customixation options out of the box. I definitely appreciate Apple more cause security and quality in many regards
Options
Galaxy S22
That's same here. But what amazes me is how apple can have half the ram of android and be way smoother performance