Original topic:

S22 Ultra — Android 13

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 01:21 AM)
useryA9GLUu3f2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
W t h.. The newest Android update is ridiculous. My phone is so slow it's barely usable. Everything is so glitchy. Exiting an app, getting into an app, unlocking my phone, getting into the settings is so slow and glitchy such a hassle. Especially, unlocking my phone. O my god. I don't know how I was able to get my phone on. Paying over $1,000 for a flagship phone. This should not be happening. I get hiccups here and there. But unusable?? W t h
6 Replies
useryA9GLUu3f2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I just wanted to add. Yes, I restarted my phone. Yes, I went into device care, even though it was glitching so bad I barely got into the app and optimized my phone. Yes, I cleared unimportant stuff and made room in my storage. All the usual stuff you do to make your phone faster I did. But no. None of it worked. This update s u c k s
0 Likes
Extant
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Totally agree. The arrogance pisses me off.
0 Likes
userUWBnPa5f0k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
K
0 Likes
userUWBnPa5f0k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Your Glory bv
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Since you didn't mention going into recovery mode o into recovery mode-power off then hold volume up and power button until screen turns on using volume up and down scroll down to clear system cache press power button to select then scroll down to repair apps I have Unlocked S22 Ultra and have absolutely no issues
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Did you clear the system cache and repair apps? That usually fixes issues with the updates.