JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Camera Issues

(Topic created: 10-30-2022 06:47 PM)
donutmonkeyy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey guys! Just hopped the fence from the iPhone 13 pro to this s22 ultra. Some features I'm really please with, others I'm not. For one, the camera continually puts out super blurry photos. The shutter speed is slow as mess, and I'll attempt to take a photo of my 4 year old when I take a photo of him, the thumbnail looks great. I open the photo (not a motion photo) and it's completely different. It's like it took the photo a full second after the thumbnail appears. 
Am I doing something wrong? Should I take this back to Verizon and swap out with another s22 ultra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JonK14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung is notorious for shutter lag sadly, which hasn't really affected me much, but I hear it sucks and have had my bad experiences. With android 13 and one ui 5.0 however, a good lock app called camera assistant will add a new setting to reduce shutter lag. So if you have the update check that out. Other than that welcome to samsung

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
JonK14
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung is notorious for shutter lag sadly, which hasn't really affected me much, but I hear it sucks and have had my bad experiences. With android 13 and one ui 5.0 however, a good lock app called camera assistant will add a new setting to reduce shutter lag. So if you have the update check that out. Other than that welcome to samsung
donutmonkeyy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
This is great! I haven't seen the update come through yet, so like the rest of the community it looks like I'm just practicing my patience!
I appreciate the reply!