JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Case recommendations

(Topic created: 03-27-2022 08:27 AM)
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

What case's are you folks rocking, if any, on your s22 ultra and why? Just looking for some suggestions. I like switching it up every so often.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I recently went from always using a case to only using skins. Yes skins don't protect from drops but they do protect from scratches and in my opinion these phones are made so good and feel so good in the hands I will never put a case on another phone ever again.

View solution in context

14 Replies
Solution
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I recently went from always using a case to only using skins. Yes skins don't protect from drops but they do protect from scratches and in my opinion these phones are made so good and feel so good in the hands I will never put a case on another phone ever again.
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah I think I would want scratch resistance at a minimum but I like having different cases for different situations. I never thought about getting into skins though.
0 Likes
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I use to like different cases myself until I saw YouTubers not use a case and say they love it. So I got a dbrand skin and the rest is history. Now all I have to do is not drop my phone on anything other than carpet lol
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah idk if I could commit to no case just yet haha. I do love the feel of my phone without the case but I can't trust myself outside of my house just yet lol
0 Likes
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Understandable. I do have to be more aware of what's going on but I definitely will not be going back to cases.
NC4
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

I find my s22 ultra extremely slippery.  Does the skin make it not slippery?   What happens if you drop it? 

0 Likes
divyjoshi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

True i have been using skins from 3 years now.

haven't drooped the phone since and when i changed to skinsy skin there wasn't any scratches.

is it only me or skins are grippier than phone cases?

0 Likes
TX-Tee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't do the no case thing, I'm beyond clumsy, lol. Previously I preferred Otterbox but just started using Ghostek and I'm definitely sold on them.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09S2DGQSQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_9HR9DY6M3SC02PGPJNSM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Marshyboi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Same haha thank you for the recommendation. I've been switching back and forth between the s-view and led-view cases from Samsung but wanna expand the inventory a little. I'll check this one out.