JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra WiFi issues

(Topic created: 07-24-2022 03:05 AM)
Khrozma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Is anyone else having issues with their s22 ultras on wifi 6 networks? Mine constantly disconnects or has speeds of 2mbs when it's supposed to have 106mbs. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userVZ5kZM6hZA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have had this issue for 5 months, none of the Samsung OTA updates have fixed it.

Every other device on the network has no issue. Found no solution sadly.

Tried setting static IP, resetting network settings on the phone, updating the router firmware etc.

Issue seems to only happen on my home network though, work wifi is fine. Make of that what you will.

- My device is a S22+, not ultra

- My router is the Home Hub X000 (4000?) from Bell (Rebranded Sagemcom Router)

View solution in context

4 Replies
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Is your router working correctly? Do a factory reset to your router and see what happens later, I have fios started to have same problem, did factory reset, not problem after that.
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
This is what I'm getting. Screenshot_20220724-070012_Chrome_175_1658660522.jpg
0 Likes
Khrozma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes it's working correctly, my device is the only one in the entire house that's having issues.
My PC, Galaxy Tablet, old Razer phone 2, and Xbox are not having any issues with the WiFi nor are anyone else's devices either.
Solution
userVZ5kZM6hZA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have had this issue for 5 months, none of the Samsung OTA updates have fixed it.

Every other device on the network has no issue. Found no solution sadly.

Tried setting static IP, resetting network settings on the phone, updating the router firmware etc.

Issue seems to only happen on my home network though, work wifi is fine. Make of that what you will.

- My device is a S22+, not ultra

- My router is the Home Hub X000 (4000?) from Bell (Rebranded Sagemcom Router)