Original topic:

S22 Ultra Wireless Printing

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 08:13 AM)
mudpuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

My phone no longer has WIFI direct option. how can I print from phone to Brother printer? I've checked many sources w/o success. 

Thanks, USA
4 Replies
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
@mudpuppy, can you please provide the model # for the Brother printer? I will surely be glad to help with your question.
0 Likes
mudpuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
mudpuppy Writer *

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Brother Printer

Model# DCP-L2550DW.

I've printed from my phone many times with WIFI direct.

Brother print plug-in loaded on pH.

The printer still has Wi-Fi direct. When it's turned on, it scans for a while and does not find my device. It asks me to rescan which I do a few times. Still can't find my device.

Thanks for your help.

I responded to your email & just realized it's a no reply
0 Likes
mudpuppy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you for your prompt reply!

Brother Printer

Model# DCP-L2550DW.

I've printed from my phone many times with WIFI direct.

Brother print plug-in loaded on pH.

The printer still has Wi-Fi direct. When it's turned on, it scans for a while and does not find my device. It asks me to rescan which I do a few times. Still can't find my device.

Thanks for your help.
I responded to your email & just realized it's a no reply
0 Likes
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
@mudpuppy, I did some researching and I am going to give you a link from the Brother Printer Troubleshooting & FAQs web page. Make sure bluetooth is turned on your Galaxy S22, and once your Brother printer is scanning for devices when Wifi-Direct is turned on, you should be able to find it in the bluetooth devices. If you have any other questions after looking at the link below, I will try my best to help you further!

https://support.brother.com/g/b/sp/faqend.aspx?c=my〈=en∏=dcpl2550dw_as&faqid=faq00100427_001
0 Likes