JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra With Android 13 Screen Timeout Issue

(Topic created: 11-23-2022 02:14 PM)
Members_46GzisV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

It seems that none of the old solutions that worked on the S22 Ultra to get around the issue of

the display reverting back to a 30 second timeout will work with android 13 with One UI 5. The

optimization and battery settings are different enough to make the old solutions inapplicable.

Does anyone have a work around besides the always while looking option? Thanks

14 Replies
Members_46GzisV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I appreciate the suggested the options. I did wipe the cache partition and run the repair apps option. I’m a little reluctant to run the reset because of the loss of data. I know I may have to though. Unfortunately, to this point there has been no change.

Kentaro
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
If you have a computer, download Smart Switch app from Samsung and connect your phone and computer then save your backup data there. It takes like hour for backup but it's easy for restore your data. I'm so sorry for your issue, 30 seconds off is so frustrating and stress I think.
0 Likes
Members_46GzisV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks for your help. I will probably do as you suggested at some point. If that doesn't work  I will probably contact the vendor to see if they can help me out who knows. The phone is only about a month old but I've really  busy so just now getting around to setting things up. This has been very frustrating. Especially since I seem to be the only one afflicted with this particular problem. Again, I really appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Solution
Members_46GzisV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I finally did get around to doing a factory reset and that seemed to have  corrected  the problem. Thanks again for the solution. I am once again very happy with my phone.

Kentaro
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Finally you released from that issue! Pretty hard work for factory resetting.. But important thing is your problem solved. I'm so glad that you're so happy with your S22U.